About John A. Hamjian, MD
Neuromuscular disease, Parkinsons and other movement disorders, Dementia, neurologic uses of Botox. Neuromuscular rehabilitation and therapy for Neuropathy after testing, diagnosis and treatment of nerve pain, cramps and restless legs.
- Cape Cod Hospital; affiliated since 1995
- Member of Cape Cod Preferred Physicians
- American Board of Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology
- St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine (Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Disease and Movement Disorders)